Funny how life isn't just static.....
The dynamic moment.... ever changing, never the same.....
Funny thing is, we are pretty dynamic when we are surfing all that stuff that comes up.....
Interestingly enough, it sounds so easy ..... "Just let everything come up and stay centered"
....but personally, when that stuff comes up, centered is usually the last place I find myself.....
and interestingly enough..... thats all me.....
Everything always ends up cool.... so funny, that it always, 100% of the time, turns out to be cool.....
So theres something I am missing here..... and I thought of this the other day when I was having a conversation with my uncle.....
......however long it takes you to realize what is really going on, energetically is your personal training watch....... the shorter that time is, the closer you are to relating to what is from a balanced place...... so cool......
so we can use the moment and every situation, ultimately to learn just what Life wants us to learn.....
I read in "Tales of Power" by Carlos Castaneda, Don Juan Mentioned to Carlos, that only a warrior can adapt to the waves of change as he sees them.....
Interestingly enough, Don Juan does this in his description of two worlds, in which he mentions when a warrior is unsure of which world he is working in: He must act as if he believes, when he really doesn't..... so gracefully and tactfully that he creates his moment by doing so......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment